Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pro Scale Racing Scenery
#8

Thought I would check out the original Dunlop bridge and the PSR (ProScale Racing) MDF bridge with MDF lettering I grabbed from Spotlight store today.

What a huge difference and personally the PSR MDF bridge looks much, much more realistic, professional and, well, better even in plain MDF. Remember I still have yet to glue, prime and paint*.

Regarding gluing and painting. I had thought, more than likely will be wrong, so please advise otherwise as my experience with scenery building is nil. I will not be offended.

As I have the bridge built temporarily, should I:
- squeeze PVA glue into the lug holes carefully without disassembling and then prime and paint as one unit,
- disassemble, prime and paint each part separately then assemble and glue, will the glue hold though with the paint?
- feedback, suggestions, recommendations, primer type?, paint type?, clear coat and type?

help and direction badly required, complete newb. I have rotated the image and saved for some reason it inserts like this, sorry. Trying to work out why it isn't inserting as displayed on my screen.

TIA
Johnno

   
Dunlop bridge MDF vs Dunlop bridge Plastic


Quote


Messages In This Thread
Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by Johnno - 20th-May-19, 04:47 AM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by CMOTD - 20th-May-19, 12:36 PM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by Johnno - 20th-May-19, 09:37 PM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by JasonB - 20th-May-19, 10:08 PM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by Johnno - 20th-May-19, 10:13 PM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by CMOTD - 21st-May-19, 08:37 AM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by Johnno - 15th-Jul-19, 10:36 AM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by Johnno - 16th-Jul-19, 06:35 AM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by CMOTD - 16th-Jul-19, 07:30 AM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by Johnno - 16th-Jul-19, 08:14 AM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by Gordon Steadman - 16th-Jul-19, 08:29 AM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by JasonB - 16th-Jul-19, 08:37 AM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by Johnno - 16th-Jul-19, 08:43 AM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by Gordon Steadman - 16th-Jul-19, 02:28 PM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by dazee - 16th-Jul-19, 01:52 PM
RE: Pro Scale Racing Scenery - by Johnno - 20th-Sep-19, 09:58 PM
PSR Control Tower with Crosswalk - by Johnno - 25th-Sep-19, 12:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by HWP
15th-Nov-21, 09:49 PM
Last Post by BAracer
30th-Apr-21, 09:41 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
20th-Nov-20, 09:33 AM
Last Post by A62213
2nd-Sep-19, 11:32 AM
Last Post by CMOTD
22nd-Aug-19, 10:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)