15th-Jul-19, 10:36 AM
ok well I had ordered several of the ProScale Racing buildings which are laser cut from 2.5mm MDF.
The builds will require gluing, filling (some sort to suit MDF), undercoating and painting. The pictures below are from the ProScale Racing Dunlop Bridge 2 Lane, code PSR0904-1, further info in the attached photo of the wrapping.
I initially had no idea how I was going to assemble this 33 piece jigsaw puzzle without it falling to bits, so as you can see I came up with using rubber bands to hold it together.
I built the bridge in two halves and then merged those two together to form the one piece. I have to say it doesn't look half bad, loads more work to do though as mentioned above.
The builds will require gluing, filling (some sort to suit MDF), undercoating and painting. The pictures below are from the ProScale Racing Dunlop Bridge 2 Lane, code PSR0904-1, further info in the attached photo of the wrapping.
I initially had no idea how I was going to assemble this 33 piece jigsaw puzzle without it falling to bits, so as you can see I came up with using rubber bands to hold it together.
I built the bridge in two halves and then merged those two together to form the one piece. I have to say it doesn't look half bad, loads more work to do though as mentioned above.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)