14th-Sep-22, 07:47 PM
Pancake Power NHRA Top Fuel Final
Two dominant dragsters on the start line...
And it was all over in less than a second (again, you may need to watch the video direct on YouTube)...
It was very, very close - Clive was away quickest, Bill then having a mighty opening phase...
... and Clive finished strongly...
That lunge for the line wasn't quite enough, the gap timed at 0.010 of a second...
A cracking final to end the first evening of racing - huge congrats to Bill on his Top Fuel win!
Again, I managed to collate all the Top Fuel data - just be aware that I've attributed Nico's runs to 'Ken'...
There's two more pancake classes tomorrow, plus some match-racing. Expect the first action mid-to-late afternoon. I'm still undecided whether Street Stock will run tomorrow or will be postponed to Saturday evening. I'll let you know...
Two dominant dragsters on the start line...
And it was all over in less than a second (again, you may need to watch the video direct on YouTube)...
It was very, very close - Clive was away quickest, Bill then having a mighty opening phase...
... and Clive finished strongly...
That lunge for the line wasn't quite enough, the gap timed at 0.010 of a second...
A cracking final to end the first evening of racing - huge congrats to Bill on his Top Fuel win!
Again, I managed to collate all the Top Fuel data - just be aware that I've attributed Nico's runs to 'Ken'...
There's two more pancake classes tomorrow, plus some match-racing. Expect the first action mid-to-late afternoon. I'm still undecided whether Street Stock will run tomorrow or will be postponed to Saturday evening. I'll let you know...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)