14th-Sep-22, 02:55 PM
Here's my two on their way:
SCX MGA (Class B). Had a bit of work since last years' Le Mans proxy, completely different chassis/wheels etc. so hoping it won't perform quite as badly as it did back then
And the Proxy regular Pantera (Class C). I actually didn't want to use this for this round (and save it for the pending rally rounds) and give it a well earned rest and overhaul; but it had already been modified for lights and with time and money against me, it got glued back together and sent back out. Yes, it's a rally livery, but I've changed the interior to one without a co driver and it is very close to the livery of the number 7 car that ran at Le Mans:
SCX MGA (Class B). Had a bit of work since last years' Le Mans proxy, completely different chassis/wheels etc. so hoping it won't perform quite as badly as it did back then
And the Proxy regular Pantera (Class C). I actually didn't want to use this for this round (and save it for the pending rally rounds) and give it a well earned rest and overhaul; but it had already been modified for lights and with time and money against me, it got glued back together and sent back out. Yes, it's a rally livery, but I've changed the interior to one without a co driver and it is very close to the livery of the number 7 car that ran at Le Mans:

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)