13th-Aug-22, 09:54 AM
(13th-Aug-22, 09:12 AM)tatter06 Wrote:(13th-Aug-22, 07:57 AM)Graham Wrote: Those observant amongst you might have noticed that having barred Class C (ProCars) from Event 4, I have compensated by extending the Event 3 era period up until 1989.
So there are a few more Class C cars available which I have listed, which would fit into this Event.
Ooh I had not noticed that, I'll put avant impreza back in it's box for another year
Yes I done this so we avoid the Class C (pro cars) from dominating all the Events, for sure we would not be likely to get any in Event 1, but I prefer to split it 50/50 by officially barring them in Event 1 & Event 4.
Leads to a more interesting and less predictable competition overall.
There are lots of Scalex, SCX and Ninco's that can be entered in Event 4 anyway


![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)