11th-Aug-22, 08:04 PM
Hi
Just coming into this debate questions etc.
to be clear
If I take a SCX car rally and swop the chassis to a 3D and put metal wheels all round what class does this come under??
If I have a avant and change the motor and wheels what class is this ?
If I have a scaly and change the running gear same chassis semi modified. What class ?
I like defined examples just to be sure as I am a little dot confused at the moment..
Looking for clarity here please ?
Just coming into this debate questions etc.
to be clear
If I take a SCX car rally and swop the chassis to a 3D and put metal wheels all round what class does this come under??
If I have a avant and change the motor and wheels what class is this ?
If I have a scaly and change the running gear same chassis semi modified. What class ?
I like defined examples just to be sure as I am a little dot confused at the moment..
Looking for clarity here please ?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)