11th-Aug-22, 08:02 PM
(11th-Aug-22, 07:45 PM)tatter06 Wrote: Hi Graham, looking forward to this but just some observationas
Is it worth adding policar to class A for this one, they have an impreza that is probably no better than the other rtr cars and rally ready?
I thought event 2 was going to be Group B rally cars but the list of eligible cars is much smaller?
Event 4 is it any 'rally' car as per eligibility or any WRC car as per title of event - very different things as anyone who enters an nsr asv as a rally car will know![]()
Thanks
Ash
Some very good points there,
Yes I will add Policar to Class A Cars.
And added Kev's question regarding 4 wheels touching the track into the rules.
The Group B cars are the only ones I could find listed, from the source I was using eWRC-results.com - rally database
So if you have others I can check out, let me know ?
Yes my intention is for Event 4 to be for WRC cars only not any Rally car, so I will change that.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)