16th-Jul-22, 07:59 AM
Thanks Paul,
Having run two rounds of the Extreme Slotting event last year, the same weekend as a Club race night, I learnt to space the classes out over the week. Otherwise its slot car overload! Tremendous group of cars, really good to run.
The Routed Raceway is good fun. Not that long, but long enough for some good racing. We built the frame work first, then put down the MDF, then came up with a track plan, and got out the router! It has an electric winch to get it up and down, you can do it by hand, but it's a bit dodgy.
Club racing this evening, hope its not that hot, but I am prepared with choc-ices
Having run two rounds of the Extreme Slotting event last year, the same weekend as a Club race night, I learnt to space the classes out over the week. Otherwise its slot car overload! Tremendous group of cars, really good to run.
The Routed Raceway is good fun. Not that long, but long enough for some good racing. We built the frame work first, then put down the MDF, then came up with a track plan, and got out the router! It has an electric winch to get it up and down, you can do it by hand, but it's a bit dodgy.
Club racing this evening, hope its not that hot, but I am prepared with choc-ices

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)