7th-Jul-22, 08:39 PM
Here are all four classes, on the Shed End Circuit, which at 56 foot 7 on the Green lane is the lane of choice for the next round.
We do run a Grand Prix class at my club. The generic Scalextric cars from the early 1990's, repainted in actual Grand Prix team colours, so I do have some experience of driving these type of cars.
I will be running the classes one at a time, over the next few days, and will post the results once the Round is completed.
Really looking forward to this, especially after the test laps earlier.
We do run a Grand Prix class at my club. The generic Scalextric cars from the early 1990's, repainted in actual Grand Prix team colours, so I do have some experience of driving these type of cars.
I will be running the classes one at a time, over the next few days, and will post the results once the Round is completed.
Really looking forward to this, especially after the test laps earlier.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)