Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Body post fixing to bodyshell
#6

When I've used 2 part epoxy before it looks nice and very tough but when you bend the plastic it's stuck to it just peels off, so I don't like epoxy because it doesn't hold on.

As I said in the first post this is a resin cast body and I wanted something with security but with some 'give'.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Body post fixing to bodyshell - by Kevan - 4th-Jul-22, 03:33 PM
RE: Body post fixing to bodyshell - by Top Down - 5th-Jul-22, 09:34 AM
RE: Body post fixing to bodyshell - by Fluff - 5th-Jul-22, 09:53 AM
RE: Body post fixing to bodyshell - by Kevan - 5th-Jul-22, 09:56 AM
RE: Body post fixing to bodyshell - by nkarres - 5th-Jul-22, 10:26 AM
RE: Body post fixing to bodyshell - by Kevan - 5th-Jul-22, 12:35 PM
RE: Body post fixing to bodyshell - by nkarres - 5th-Jul-22, 01:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by 42redcat
21st-May-22, 09:09 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
1st-May-21, 01:51 AM
Last Post by 964rh
27th-Apr-21, 08:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)