17th-Jun-22, 02:22 AM
Congrats to Jane, Kev, Nico twice!, and Clive for some cool looking and winning cars!
I was sulking from not being able to enter the race and Clive sends me a PM saying "Your "Team Ken" did pretty good in Brighton". I'm thinking either Clive or I had a muffler bearing come loose. So I respond with "I'm having a senior moment, Clive. What cars are you talking about?"
So I went and read the results. Oh my goodness!!! I had a good chuckle. A special thanks goes to Andy, Iain, and Clive for entering "Team Ken" in this race!
Everyone here is a winner as far as I'm concerned!!!
I was sulking from not being able to enter the race and Clive sends me a PM saying "Your "Team Ken" did pretty good in Brighton". I'm thinking either Clive or I had a muffler bearing come loose. So I respond with "I'm having a senior moment, Clive. What cars are you talking about?"
So I went and read the results. Oh my goodness!!! I had a good chuckle. A special thanks goes to Andy, Iain, and Clive for entering "Team Ken" in this race!
Everyone here is a winner as far as I'm concerned!!!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)