14th-Jun-22, 04:11 PM
Thanks Nico and congratulations to you on your TQ in the new class
As to my fast MS 2019 chassis, it really is just luck at the point of sale! Confirmed by the performance of
the Aston - it sounded fast when I tested the motor, but otherwise there was no prep, just some slip on rear tyres.
Are there any tuning tips you can share for the 440X2? I thought my superbird motor sounded fast, but not so...
Iain
As to my fast MS 2019 chassis, it really is just luck at the point of sale! Confirmed by the performance of
the Aston - it sounded fast when I tested the motor, but otherwise there was no prep, just some slip on rear tyres.
Are there any tuning tips you can share for the 440X2? I thought my superbird motor sounded fast, but not so...
Iain

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)