9th-Jun-22, 09:17 AM
(9th-Jun-22, 09:08 AM)CMOTD Wrote:(9th-Jun-22, 09:00 AM)Graham Wrote: Class C #27 Williams- only body located with screws at the front, this is how it arrived and I could not see anywhere the rear body screws (if fitted) would have located onto. So I think this is intentional.
I don't know if it is intentional but, from memory, I think the rear fixing hole is in the base of the rear wing and it needs quite a long screw.
Hi Brian,
there is two rear screw holes in the 3d chassis, so I think there should have been posts fitted inside the body ? the rear wing is attached to the chassis but not the body, if you know what I mean. I will raise it with the owner to see what he says, but my impression is that this was left deliberately. As there was no sign of any body posts or screws in the box the cars arrived in.
The rear screw holes on the 3d chassis are brought forward a little, so you should fit new location posts.
I have emailed both Teams for them to advise for any actions

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)