6th-Jun-22, 07:46 AM
I humbly apologize to everyone. I can't make this race due to health issues. I've been going through crappy chemo treatments that knocked the bazooka out of me. I have another 9-weeks to go.
I had one week break from chemo recently, and my wife dragged me to the cottage for that week to chill (two weeks ago now). She mumbled something about me being depressed. So she grabbed me by the weiner, and off we went. Nice to have a very kind wife.
Evidence of what I did while on my spring vacation are on the "HO Stuff" thread. I was only allowed to bring bodies and paint. I gladly obeyed.
I had one week break from chemo recently, and my wife dragged me to the cottage for that week to chill (two weeks ago now). She mumbled something about me being depressed. So she grabbed me by the weiner, and off we went. Nice to have a very kind wife.
Evidence of what I did while on my spring vacation are on the "HO Stuff" thread. I was only allowed to bring bodies and paint. I gladly obeyed.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)