16th-May-22, 10:33 AM
Good Morning,Many thanks to Turini Scuderia at Merchiston Motors for another great round up there in Edinburgh in Scotland. I loved the unpacking ceremony, which resembled the opening of presents at Christmas aspect. But perhaps I should have sent you the stage record sheets first so that you could have rehearsed the script before pondering over the cars origins etc
The videos were great and gave a good impression of how well or not the cars were tackling the hairpin bends etc.As with all the stages the outcome of the results has unexpected elements and some teams will be rejoicing whilst others will be pondering as to what went wrong on this stage. However as seen previously throughout this series the different track surfaces and track configurations give us a rich mixture of outcomes which makes the final combined results somewhat unpredictable.
So the combined results so far for stages 1-8
So hopefully the cars will be heading back down to Sunderland on the North East Coast of England to the NERCS Club who are intending to run the cars on their club night next Tuesday.
My Pitlane Review will be on Wednesday or Thursday this week, as I am off to a family gathering in South Wales tomorrow, but I am sure there will be much to discuss after I have pondered the results

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)