16th-May-22, 09:54 AM
Winter Rally Announcement!I have decided that 4 events (5 if you count the Extreme Slotting) in 12 months is too much for the RoadRace Administrator
, so the Rally proxy will become the Theme for next Years Road Race proxy " Rally Road Race" which I would plan to start at the beginning of 2023 as the first stage in next years "Triple Crown Series". All this of course depends on the continued support of our loyal band of hosts and entrants.So I have scrapped my initial plan of the event as a stand alone Proxy, and will generate a new one based on the Road Race type format.
I am not really a follower of Rally's in general, so I have started doing some research into what the structure of the Road Race Rally could look like. For me it has to have 4 classes and to cover all the era's of the topic to fit the format. I have been surprised by my early research as to just how much the early Rally's were effectively Road Races. Again I will look to run the cars on a mixture of typical Rally and less challenging stages.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)