12th-May-22, 09:09 AM
OK, here we go...
The cars arrived here yesterday. The box looked to be in great condition but I could hear a slight rattle sound. The un-boxing ceremony showed that the cars were all nicely cocooned so the rattle sound made no sense. About half-way through I got to Jim Scott's TR8 and as I lifted it up a small screw fell out. The front of the chassis was loose and I then recalled the body-mounting post issue. The screw was a fairly loose fit so I found a slightly thicker one that fitted more snugly. Other cars were all in good shape.
The plan is to do shakedown runs today (Friday) and then do the timed runs on Saturday. I will use the Best Lap Time as the primary measure and average lap as secondary if needed.
Weather over the last few days has been very changeable so for consistency (and avoid getting the cars wet!) I am planning to run the cars on my indoor Polistil/Ninco hybrid track.
Leo
Un-boxing video is here -
The cars arrived here yesterday. The box looked to be in great condition but I could hear a slight rattle sound. The un-boxing ceremony showed that the cars were all nicely cocooned so the rattle sound made no sense. About half-way through I got to Jim Scott's TR8 and as I lifted it up a small screw fell out. The front of the chassis was loose and I then recalled the body-mounting post issue. The screw was a fairly loose fit so I found a slightly thicker one that fitted more snugly. Other cars were all in good shape.
The plan is to do shakedown runs today (Friday) and then do the timed runs on Saturday. I will use the Best Lap Time as the primary measure and average lap as secondary if needed.
Weather over the last few days has been very changeable so for consistency (and avoid getting the cars wet!) I am planning to run the cars on my indoor Polistil/Ninco hybrid track.
Leo
Un-boxing video is here -
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)