9th-May-22, 08:47 AM
Good Morning,Just recovering from my trip down to Wye Valley Slot car Club yesterday for some real live Slot Rally racing, and what fantastic stages they had for us to run on. Really great day out meeting up again with both old and new friends. Also met up with our very own Chris K (Bangers Racing), who was enjoying his first live Rally event, great to finally meet up with one our regular entrants...or should I say leading entrant, at least up until now in our American Road Race. I had a good rummage about in his car box to see what ideas I could steal for my cars in the next Proxy
But anyway feeling a little tired, but managed to compile the accumulated results for stages 1-7 of the Proxy.
so ever so close at the top with only 3 more stages left to run, and there is much to talk about tomorrow for my Pitlane Review
Sponsors
Pendle Slot Racing www.pendleslotracing.co.uk
George Turner Models www.georgeturnermodels.com
Amato Slot Car Design

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)