3rd-May-22, 09:01 AM
Thanks Tatter for the coverage and congratulations to the podium sitters. Great to see the cars tackle another very different track. I'm wondering if my Ninco Lamborghini is also suffering a little from the body screws working loose. I wasn't expecting a phenomenal performance on the wood track stages, but it seems to have fallen off a cliff of late and the late two hosts have mentioned the possibility of some kind of rubbing/binding occurring. I wonder if OXO Cube would be kind enough to check the body screws for me (think it should be 1/4 turn off at the rear, 1/2 at the front - it says under the car) as there was a very fine line between getting some float and the wheels contacting the rear arches with that car. If the screws have moved, would it also be possible to plug the holes with some blu-tac to help prevent it happening again?

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)