29th-Apr-22, 03:48 PM
(29th-Apr-22, 11:45 AM)Graham Wrote:(29th-Apr-22, 10:21 AM)tatter06 Wrote: Hi Graham, is a proslot Ferrari F1 eligible? Obviously assuming it meets all the other rules about motor, wheels etc etc
Edit to say the modern ones in the post 1990 class.
To be honest I did not know that Proslot made any F1 cars, so I had to look it up. But I cannot think of any reason to exclude it as it looks fairly standard construction.
So yes you can use this one.
I think we are OK with this one, although the Brand is called Proslot I think it is not at the same level of NSR etc., and unlikely we will get 5 or 6 Proslot Ferrari's entered (tempting fate), which might have been the case if we allowed NSR cars into the Class. The issue being that this is more of a model car competition than a drivers race, which I think is more appropriate for the NSR types.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)