25th-Apr-22, 04:05 PM
(25th-Apr-22, 01:32 PM)tatter06 Wrote: Thanks Graham, yes busy but enjoyable day at gt3 yesterday, but onwards and upwards to the proxy!
I haven't decided on the tracks yet tbh, we ran the last proxy on 3 rivers as catalunya was out of service. So there's an argument for sticking with the same track for a clean comparison, or switching to catalunya to see if the track change mixes the results up for returning competitors. From an aesthetic perspective class A and D would suite 3 rivers whilst C and D would suit catalunya, class A cars may find Catalunya a bit of a struggle. Decisions, decisions! Is it possible to do a poll on this forum??
As you say probably no easy answer to this, most of the hosts don't have the dilemma of choice, but I would say that apart from two or three cars in Class A most of the cars did not run in the Le Mans so I would not be worried so much about direct correlation between the two events. Of course it may come down to available Marshals on the day as to which is the easiest to cover.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)