19th-Apr-22, 09:59 AM
Good Morning,I made a couple of further changes (in red) for the rules in the forth coming Autumn Proxy and renamed it "Enduro -Inter GT"
The classes remain as planned, but a few technical changes have been proposed.
Modern Enduro Class- Previously decided that with many of the Standard Scalex etc cars now having 3d chassis available we would allow this as an upgrade. But since fitting of many these chassis usually requires major surgery of the existing Interior, I decided that along with the other 3 classes "lightweight Interiors will be permitted"
Standard Motors- have been listed- this gives clarification as to what is allowed.I have further restricted the Ninco motors allowed to the NC-1 & NC-2 types. And allowed Pioneer Type 18k rpm motors to be used even though there are no RTR Endurance cars made by Pioneer.
Early Lemans Class- I decided to offer the Resin body modellers a concession ( as we all love to see them run). So cars with resin bodies will be allowed to run with slightly higher rated but specified motors.
[attachment=22780]
If I can't think of any further improvements to be made before the end of the month the rules are likely to be written around this plan for the series

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)