17th-Apr-22, 11:31 AM
1. Bangers Racing - 5 laps in 74.043 seconds. Best lap: 14.275 seconds.
2. Scuderia Turini - 74.721. Best: 14.682
3. Roadrunners - 74.744. Best: 14.496
4. GreenStar Racing - 76.984. Best: 14.907
5. Roker Roar - 82.918. Best: 16.185
6. Harrisons Racers - 82.954. Best: 16.127
7. Team RNLI - 94.307. Best: 17.568
Definitely the closest of the four classes. The top four all had best times covered by just 0.63 of a second and there was 0.7 covering the podium places over the five laps. The Bangers Porsche went well on the hill again - and was King of the Hill today across all the classes. Indeed, the top three in Class D are the top three overall.
The Scuderia Turini Dodge gave me probably the most fun of any car on the hill today. Lots of power, huge tail-out slides, but a perfectly-planted front end. A modern NASCAR was not what imagined to be be the second quickest car of the day. Roadrunners Corvette was heavy, but had great balance - and was a fraction off the runner-up spot.
The GreenStar Pantera didn’t quite have that balance - and was a couple of seconds adrift over 5 laps. The big Rokers Roar Monte Carlo and Harrisons Racers Ferrari shared the same issue - bottoming out on the crests. That meant me having to ease off - losing about a second a lap. The gap between them was minuscule. And finally, the RNLI TR8 was heavy, had no grip - but was brilliant fun to drive up the hill… a bit scary going down though!
That’s stage 4 over. A big thank you to everyone who sent cars - I really enjoyed running the ones I could… and wish I could have run the other eight too. Thanks to Graham for organising this excellent event. I’ll post up some pictures and video later - after I’ve packed up the cars, ready for their next destination.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)