17th-Apr-22, 06:03 AM
The five Modern Canonball Class A cars starting at 8-ish...
And the seven Pan American Classics Class B cars…
Edit: change of plan on the streaming. Although it seemed to be working, Race Coordinator was struggling. I'd prefer to be confident of the timing than stream live. I will be taking some video and will edit that later. My other plan B (a live stream of just video via a Chromebook) was scuppered by Google insisting on a 24-hour set-up period!
And the seven Pan American Classics Class B cars…
Edit: change of plan on the streaming. Although it seemed to be working, Race Coordinator was struggling. I'd prefer to be confident of the timing than stream live. I will be taking some video and will edit that later. My other plan B (a live stream of just video via a Chromebook) was scuppered by Google insisting on a 24-hour set-up period!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)