14th-Apr-22, 01:16 PM
(14th-Apr-22, 09:39 AM)darrencc Wrote:Not sure about the "proxy every week" though, the other hosts will never forgive me .......(14th-Apr-22, 09:13 AM)Graham Wrote: Pit Lane Review
after only 3 stages, we have seen already that there are some faster cars appearing, but in general the field looks still very tight at the top.
I have taken notice of the "braid curling issue" which AdeC reported due to the cars being packed in foam pockets. This is something I had not anticipated and on reflection I probably should have fitted a foam board mounting insert with a slot cut into it, and placed into each pocket. I am consulting with the next hosts to see if a make do solution can be found, as the cars still have a very long way to travel so that a little concerning.
It is the first time we run a Proxy stage with a club based Scalextric Sport Track, rather than a home based track, so that was very welcome addition to our general plan to run cars on a varied mixture of track surfaces and hosting situations. I hope the Viking Club will be encouraged to participate again during the series of events I have in mind.
I need to take a break right now, but will come back with some more thoughts shortly.
Good morning, has been really fascinating reading AdeC's posts and further comments...brought to life as I was the "other" driver and experienced first hand all the cars with him. I could honestly participate in a proxy every week, was fascinating, thoroughly enjoyed and I will leave AdeC to formerly answer the question on Viking Club's future participation (positively!!) Cheers Darren
Many thanks for your support and keen driving skills which gave us the quality Proxy event we expire to

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)