13th-Apr-22, 07:27 PM
Class D:
RNLI Team - Triumph TR8: Heavy and front wheels foul the body. Half way through its run it jettisoned a cable eyelet. The race was paused and the eyelet replaced into the guide but it feels loose so may well happen again. 10/10 for effort with the livery and I like the window mesh details.
Scuderia Turini - Dodge Charger: Runs well for what looks to be a near stock SCX Nascar.
Rokers Roar - Monte Carlo: This car has the potential to be quick, but something has happened either in setup or as the races have developed. The rear axle is quite stiff (possibly gear mesh issues?) and the rear wheel has started to foul the arch, wearing the tyre. Either the axle or the chassis has shifted. I’d personally recommend this having some work done if it’s going to see the end of the event
Harrisons Racers - Ferrari 512 BB: Gorgeous livery and quite possibly the widest rear tyres I’ve seen on a slot car! Handles well, just needs more power or longer gearing on a track like this.
Roadrunners - Corvette: The automotive personification of “junk in the trunk”. Beautifully executed and quick, just felt very arse-heavy around the twisty bits.
Bangers Racing - Porsche 911: Fantastic car. Handles really well. *Ade makes mental note to invest in an HRS chassis for a future build*
Green Star Racing - De Tomaso Pantera: Another car built and tested on this track. Smooth, fast and a crowd favourite for the win until…
Courtney Sport - Porsche 914: The SRC 914 is proxy favourite in many other events, and now I know why. And this one has been tuned to within an inch of its life. The only car to break into the 7 second territory of this whole event. Corners on rails (figuratively as well as literally) and rapid in most places. I built my Pantera to be a 914 beater. It would appear I failed. Great work. Great build. Worthy winner.
RNLI Team - Triumph TR8: Heavy and front wheels foul the body. Half way through its run it jettisoned a cable eyelet. The race was paused and the eyelet replaced into the guide but it feels loose so may well happen again. 10/10 for effort with the livery and I like the window mesh details.
Scuderia Turini - Dodge Charger: Runs well for what looks to be a near stock SCX Nascar.
Rokers Roar - Monte Carlo: This car has the potential to be quick, but something has happened either in setup or as the races have developed. The rear axle is quite stiff (possibly gear mesh issues?) and the rear wheel has started to foul the arch, wearing the tyre. Either the axle or the chassis has shifted. I’d personally recommend this having some work done if it’s going to see the end of the event
Harrisons Racers - Ferrari 512 BB: Gorgeous livery and quite possibly the widest rear tyres I’ve seen on a slot car! Handles well, just needs more power or longer gearing on a track like this.
Roadrunners - Corvette: The automotive personification of “junk in the trunk”. Beautifully executed and quick, just felt very arse-heavy around the twisty bits.
Bangers Racing - Porsche 911: Fantastic car. Handles really well. *Ade makes mental note to invest in an HRS chassis for a future build*
Green Star Racing - De Tomaso Pantera: Another car built and tested on this track. Smooth, fast and a crowd favourite for the win until…
Courtney Sport - Porsche 914: The SRC 914 is proxy favourite in many other events, and now I know why. And this one has been tuned to within an inch of its life. The only car to break into the 7 second territory of this whole event. Corners on rails (figuratively as well as literally) and rapid in most places. I built my Pantera to be a 914 beater. It would appear I failed. Great work. Great build. Worthy winner.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)