12th-Apr-22, 01:24 PM
(12th-Apr-22, 11:38 AM)AdeC Wrote: Harrisons Racers Class C Camaro has a build up of rubber debris lodged in the teeth of the spur gear. I will brush this out, but it will likely build up again as I think the pinion may be chewing on the chunky soft rubber tyre when it's loaded on corners.
Many (in fact nearly all) cars braids seemed a bit bent/curled up at the ends. I think during transport the are rubbing and snagging on the foam liner in the box. When they are repacked I shall put a small sheet of paper beneath each car which will hopefully prevent this from worsening.
I found the same thing with the curled up braids on arrival and I definitely straightened all of them before packing and onward transit so I think you are right about them snagging on the foam.
A couple of the sidewinder cars have cut it really fine on tyre diameter and I would not be surprised if they are running on the gear rather than the rubber by the end of the series.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)