6th-Apr-22, 06:33 PM
(6th-Apr-22, 05:37 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote:(6th-Apr-22, 01:40 PM)Graham Wrote:(6th-Apr-22, 01:10 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote: I’m in with Class C Porsche 904 and D TBD. Kevan, I look forward to competing with you in the series. Thank you Graham for organizing the proxy.
I think you mean Class B for the Porsche 904 (especially for you)
And thanks for the compliment but I really like organising these events, so it is a great pleasure for me and satisfies my need to play with lots of different cars![]()
Mind you I might retire after this one...... or perhaps finish with a Winter Rally
Yes, class B I got a little excited, I have a 904to race not sure if it will compete but it will still be fun. I don’t think anyone can put two feet in the sand after just one year.
Could not bear to see that Porsche 904 on the shelf gathering dust, so having provided the opportunity, your entry will have to include it, or there will be penalty



![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)