6th-Apr-22, 10:05 AM
Good MorningI am intending to replace last years "Lights On!" Proxy with a more broad based Endurance and Interserie Proxy called "Le Mans Plus"
For those (like me) who maybe not to familiar with the term "Interserie" it was a European open Libre type Class racing series including Can Am, Le Mans or Daytona type GTs. So I thought this would be an interesting Class of cars to include, along with the other 3 Endurance car based classes.
So below I have attached a Provisional Plan of what I am proposing, but still would be open to consider changes based on any feedback I might get.
Fitting of lights would not be mandatory for any of the classes and there will be no demand for night time running stages with hosts running with subdued lighting unless they wish to, but I will give bonus points to the cars fitted with lights to be allocated at the end of the series as part of the Teams combined (2 car) scores as an added incentive. This would only apply to cars entered for the first 3 classes (A,B or C)The timetable for this proxy would be Starting in October through into November depending on the number of willing hosts.
[attachment=22538]
I will add a list of eligible cars for each class in due course, once the plan is converted in the Final Technical Rules

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)