31st-Mar-22, 08:04 AM
Yea I may need a little know how on the braids.
And yea I love me some Tjets. I/we used to follow the old HODRA clubs rules for factory stock tjet drags(and a couple mod class too), when we were trying to get a little club going back in 2007/08ish days. It fizzled when we realized we needed a computer for a timing system and it would get pretty pricey at the time. But I love cherry picking parts and OCD parts swapping trying to get a car to scream......not sure how they'd hold up against some of these 14ohm Dash magneted cars....but be cool to find out.
And yea I love me some Tjets. I/we used to follow the old HODRA clubs rules for factory stock tjet drags(and a couple mod class too), when we were trying to get a little club going back in 2007/08ish days. It fizzled when we realized we needed a computer for a timing system and it would get pretty pricey at the time. But I love cherry picking parts and OCD parts swapping trying to get a car to scream......not sure how they'd hold up against some of these 14ohm Dash magneted cars....but be cool to find out.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)