28th-Mar-22, 10:28 AM
Good morningjust before I update the final results etc, thought I would share some photos of the Carrera Track that I used for the event.
I had to move the entire building the track was located in last year, and in doing so I then had to do some restoration work on the roof etc. Then reinstall the track this year.
So it turned out to be much more of a mammoth project than I anticipated taking at least 3 months to complete.
The Rally track is still not really working well as it was last year due to connectivity issues etc, so I have been reluctant to run it for this Proxy. But since we have lost the opportunity to run on one of the other host Rally Tracks stages as originally planned, I will see if I can get this running well to use perhaps as a last stage of the series when the cars are returning to me. I did use it to good effect in last years Road Race as it gave quite different results to the Carrera Raceway track as you might have imagined.
But here are the photos of the circuit used yesterday.
I have also wanted to fit a camera or two to be able to record the car runs or even have a go at live streaming in the future, but again time has not been on my side this last year and also the room is quite difficult to get a birds eye view of, but perhaps in the future I can experiment with this a little more.
And just for the record I used a 12 volt supply to the track and a simple DS fixed hand controller (25ohms I think)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)