12th-Mar-22, 11:54 AM
Micro Scalextric Street Stock Qualifying
Street Stock scrutineering and qualifying is probably the longest slog of the weekend. All but one car passed tech - and that required a tyre change to drop down from 0.500" to the class maximum of 0.476". And then every car got three qualifying runs - at least one on each lane...
Our TQ at the first race in June 2020 was Alan with a 0.636, which he beat two months later with a 0.573 - our only sub-0.600 second qualifying time for Street Stock. But - as a group - that top six has definitely got faster.
Congrats to Jane on another TQ performance - I should really count up the stats sometime.
I'll take a break and then enjoy some pancake racing through the afternoon.
Street Stock scrutineering and qualifying is probably the longest slog of the weekend. All but one car passed tech - and that required a tyre change to drop down from 0.500" to the class maximum of 0.476". And then every car got three qualifying runs - at least one on each lane...
Our TQ at the first race in June 2020 was Alan with a 0.636, which he beat two months later with a 0.573 - our only sub-0.600 second qualifying time for Street Stock. But - as a group - that top six has definitely got faster.
Congrats to Jane on another TQ performance - I should really count up the stats sometime.
I'll take a break and then enjoy some pancake racing through the afternoon.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)