9th-Mar-22, 07:48 AM
Great to have you back Clive!
Kev's cars have be delivered and Nico's arrived at the Gatwick delivery depot during the night, so should be here today/tomorrow.
I've updated the opening post with the entries and will adjust Kev's once I've had a look in his box.
Ken won't be racing with us this time - it's his turn for a trip to hospital... Let's hope he's back firing on all cylinders very soon.
As this is the end of the 2021-2 series, I'm expecting to return all cars to their owners before we resume again in June...
Should be a few goodies in those boxes too. If anyone's struggling to source chassis for any of the new classes, just let me know.
Kev's cars have be delivered and Nico's arrived at the Gatwick delivery depot during the night, so should be here today/tomorrow.
I've updated the opening post with the entries and will adjust Kev's once I've had a look in his box.
Ken won't be racing with us this time - it's his turn for a trip to hospital... Let's hope he's back firing on all cylinders very soon.
As this is the end of the 2021-2 series, I'm expecting to return all cars to their owners before we resume again in June...
Should be a few goodies in those boxes too. If anyone's struggling to source chassis for any of the new classes, just let me know.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)