2nd-Mar-22, 09:02 AM
Brumos RSR,
Don't worry, I will ensure your cars have your ID name on them before sending them on.
And there will be no penalties, hopefully in this proxy
On the other hand I noticed this morning that I accidentally left Ade's "Green Star Racing" off the entrants list, so hoping he will forgive me for that.
I have corrected the list as below.
This means we have 16 teams with 32 cars across the 4 classes
Don't worry, I will ensure your cars have your ID name on them before sending them on.
And there will be no penalties, hopefully in this proxy
On the other hand I noticed this morning that I accidentally left Ade's "Green Star Racing" off the entrants list, so hoping he will forgive me for that.
I have corrected the list as below.
This means we have 16 teams with 32 cars across the 4 classes

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)