1st-Mar-22, 09:50 AM
Good morning,we have now our final list of American Road Race Contenders as below
[attachment=21664]
So we have 15 teams running 30 cars over 4 classes
There is a great range of cars running, although there seems to be a strong presence of Camaro's in the Classic Trans Am class.
I guess that might have been expected, however the Camaro's construction is quite varied for each team which should be interesting to see who has the upper hand. And hopefully the other 3 entries in this class will give the Camaro's a run.
I will be starting a new thread in regards to the Summer Grand Prix for single seater cars which I hope will take place in July.
I will generate a scrutineering report when all the cars have been received and checked, but I am very grateful to all the entrants who have provided me with photos of the cars in advance so that I could check for any obvious issues before they are dispatched.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)