18th-Feb-22, 02:45 PM
Excellent preview
That is a great looking model of a fabulous British sports racer.
Dan Gurney is an absolute motor sport hero of mine, and this Lotus is synonymous with both his talent, and the genius of Colin Chapman.
I love the resin shells produced by George, the chassis's I find can be rather thin and brittle. This looks spot on, and very clever to squeeze a full interior into such a small sports racer.
Another one to purchase, but must finish some of the resin kits currently on the go first
That is a great looking model of a fabulous British sports racer.
Dan Gurney is an absolute motor sport hero of mine, and this Lotus is synonymous with both his talent, and the genius of Colin Chapman.
I love the resin shells produced by George, the chassis's I find can be rather thin and brittle. This looks spot on, and very clever to squeeze a full interior into such a small sports racer.
Another one to purchase, but must finish some of the resin kits currently on the go first

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)