17th-Feb-22, 09:41 PM
Hornby didn't produce it but I now have a white Scalextric Sport controller
Obviously, I painted a black casing. For reasons that are unclear I chose to use a non-Sport controller so had to transfer in the workings from a Sport controller.
This venture all started from me wondering if the Micro controllers are the same size as the 1:32 type controllers. After many years of wondering, I bought a pair of Micro units (Red and Yellow) to find that the casings are indeed the same size. I then thought it would be a good idea to convert one to Sport specification and fit it with a white trigger, inline with my team branding. The white casing with red trigger was the obvious next move - LOL!
Don't ask why I like these controllers when I have long been a critic of Scalextric flexible track systems!
I had better explain that I like to fit an LED that gives me confidence that power is getting to the controller, for diagnostic purposes.
Leo
Obviously, I painted a black casing. For reasons that are unclear I chose to use a non-Sport controller so had to transfer in the workings from a Sport controller.
This venture all started from me wondering if the Micro controllers are the same size as the 1:32 type controllers. After many years of wondering, I bought a pair of Micro units (Red and Yellow) to find that the casings are indeed the same size. I then thought it would be a good idea to convert one to Sport specification and fit it with a white trigger, inline with my team branding. The white casing with red trigger was the obvious next move - LOL!
Don't ask why I like these controllers when I have long been a critic of Scalextric flexible track systems!
I had better explain that I like to fit an LED that gives me confidence that power is getting to the controller, for diagnostic purposes.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)