29th-Jan-22, 07:28 AM
Hello after two months of floods and pandemic F1Fan is ready to run the final race #10 in Chilliwack, BC tomorrow (Saturday). I will post the YouTube link here once we know. Looks very interesting as Chris is planning to have a zoom call set up at the same time as when we are viewing the race.
Here is the message from F1Fan
I know it's hard to believe but we are only a few days away from the final round!
All things being equal, the race will be live streamed with a start time of around 11am PST. Watch this space for links and details.
I am also thinking about setting up a Zoom link for people to interact, unlikely us drivers will partake as it will mess with the YouTube audio, but what do you think? Will there be interest and participation if I do set this up? Please let me know.
I will also have the spreadsheet live and we will enter the lap data for you to view in real time.
Now based on my past success rate with streaming and especially audio.....the best laid plans of mice and men...
Zoom Link - start time for meeting is 11am Pacific Standard time tomorrow - Sat Jan 29th
Password is the numeric number of CGYRacer's (Rob) car for this series (and for most)
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3293776309...NBaXRUU1hDZz09 (copy/paste this into zoom)
Meeting ID: 329 377 6309
Link for Google Document to view results in real time:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Here is the message from F1Fan
I know it's hard to believe but we are only a few days away from the final round!
All things being equal, the race will be live streamed with a start time of around 11am PST. Watch this space for links and details.
I am also thinking about setting up a Zoom link for people to interact, unlikely us drivers will partake as it will mess with the YouTube audio, but what do you think? Will there be interest and participation if I do set this up? Please let me know.
I will also have the spreadsheet live and we will enter the lap data for you to view in real time.
Now based on my past success rate with streaming and especially audio.....the best laid plans of mice and men...
Zoom Link - start time for meeting is 11am Pacific Standard time tomorrow - Sat Jan 29th
Password is the numeric number of CGYRacer's (Rob) car for this series (and for most)
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3293776309...NBaXRUU1hDZz09 (copy/paste this into zoom)
Meeting ID: 329 377 6309
Link for Google Document to view results in real time:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)