25th-Jan-22, 09:58 PM
I totally agree. Not many ways to get around that other than being extra careful while working them loose. That's one thing I appreciate about Pioneer cars, and other makes that make the front axle pop out easily, even with press-on wheels.
The only method I've seen used for front wheels without removing them from the chassis is to get a belt sander, preferably one that can be set up as a flat, horizontal surface like a table. Take the guide out, and then hold the front wheels to the sander as it's going, but at a slight angle, so that it both rotates the wheels and sands them. :) I've done that only once when the host of the race had it set up for that purpose. LOL
The only method I've seen used for front wheels without removing them from the chassis is to get a belt sander, preferably one that can be set up as a flat, horizontal surface like a table. Take the guide out, and then hold the front wheels to the sander as it's going, but at a slight angle, so that it both rotates the wheels and sands them. :) I've done that only once when the host of the race had it set up for that purpose. LOL
printables.com/@MrFlippant

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)