24th-Jan-22, 11:12 AM
For 'wheels on axles' tyre truing the Tire Razor is the most popular. There's a couple of similar alternatives, one of which is the RSM truer which I have.
There's also a free to download and print motorised base to move the slider plate back & forth.
I used the original Tire Razor files but ended up redesigning the whole thing, the only part I kept as-is was the little motor arm.
Since this video I've added retainer/rollers to take the sideways slop out of the slider and made the magnetic hitch plate thicker and put one each end so the wet & dry paper can get two clean runs.
There's also a free to download and print motorised base to move the slider plate back & forth.
I used the original Tire Razor files but ended up redesigning the whole thing, the only part I kept as-is was the little motor arm.
Since this video I've added retainer/rollers to take the sideways slop out of the slider and made the magnetic hitch plate thicker and put one each end so the wet & dry paper can get two clean runs.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)