19th-Jan-22, 02:30 PM
Well, hello...
The postman delivered
There's Kev's Street and Super Stock cars to qualify - his NHRA 4-Gear goes up against Jerome's DHL Funny Car for some match racing and data collection, plus a Pro Stock and Micro 2019. Lots of other match racing as well - with Bill's two cars joining us, together with some goodies! Thanks Bill
The plan is something like...
Keep an eye out from 5 to 9pm today. I'll intersperse match racing with T-Jets, 4-Gears, Super Stock and Street Stock.
And if there's anything left over, I'll carry it over to Thursday lunchtime.
The postman delivered
There's Kev's Street and Super Stock cars to qualify - his NHRA 4-Gear goes up against Jerome's DHL Funny Car for some match racing and data collection, plus a Pro Stock and Micro 2019. Lots of other match racing as well - with Bill's two cars joining us, together with some goodies! Thanks Bill
The plan is something like...
Keep an eye out from 5 to 9pm today. I'll intersperse match racing with T-Jets, 4-Gears, Super Stock and Street Stock.
And if there's anything left over, I'll carry it over to Thursday lunchtime.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)