19th-Jan-22, 08:30 AM
Nostalgia T-Jet Qualifying results
Despite the usual warm-up procedures, there were some tight T-Jets last night...
The always loose 'Strip Blazer' Dodge - untouched since last time - took advantage. It might be a sitting duck if the other cars spring to life after today's warm-up.
In the other classes...
There were two ultra-quick Street Stock Micros - we're talking 0.603 and 0.607. Kev's car might well join them up there, so I'll delay publishing the results until we know whether Kev's car will be in the mix.
I also suspect Kev's Super Stock 6.0 car will be right up there. The time to beat after last night is 0.435, with five of the eight cars under 0.485 seconds.
The top two 4-Gears are separated by just five thousandths of a second, so that could be very close - unless Kev has built a screamer...
I shall be keeping an eye out for the mail van.
Despite the usual warm-up procedures, there were some tight T-Jets last night...
The always loose 'Strip Blazer' Dodge - untouched since last time - took advantage. It might be a sitting duck if the other cars spring to life after today's warm-up.
In the other classes...
There were two ultra-quick Street Stock Micros - we're talking 0.603 and 0.607. Kev's car might well join them up there, so I'll delay publishing the results until we know whether Kev's car will be in the mix.
I also suspect Kev's Super Stock 6.0 car will be right up there. The time to beat after last night is 0.435, with five of the eight cars under 0.485 seconds.
The top two 4-Gears are separated by just five thousandths of a second, so that could be very close - unless Kev has built a screamer...
I shall be keeping an eye out for the mail van.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)