7th-Jan-22, 06:03 PM
Hi Bill,
When Ken and Nico first suggested this, I wanted to join in. However, I soon realised that I couldn't easily obtain one of these divorced
axle cars in the UK. Nico kindly sold me a similar non divorced axle AFX body from his stash, but I realised that I couldn't make it work with the
chassis I have. Consequently I abandoned the project and concentrated my efforts on a new MS 2019 car which will debut in a couple of weeks.
If no others are able to join in, then may the best North American win!
Iain
When Ken and Nico first suggested this, I wanted to join in. However, I soon realised that I couldn't easily obtain one of these divorced
axle cars in the UK. Nico kindly sold me a similar non divorced axle AFX body from his stash, but I realised that I couldn't make it work with the
chassis I have. Consequently I abandoned the project and concentrated my efforts on a new MS 2019 car which will debut in a couple of weeks.
If no others are able to join in, then may the best North American win!
Iain

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)