31st-Dec-21, 03:03 PM
Happy New Year folks!!!
Andy. Thank you very kindly!
Please put me down for:
MS Street stock
Nostalgia T-jet
Nostalgia 4-gear Funny Car
Nostalgia MS 2019 Match racing (new test car)
If you have time, please. Bill, Nico and I would like to try running old funny cars with isolated front axles for a match race. Stock wheels, magnets, 14-Ohm armatures, and braids. The usual pancake chassis rules.
Looking forward to race-day!
I hope everyone has fun and stays safe tonight!
Cheers,
Ken
Andy. Thank you very kindly!
Please put me down for:
MS Street stock
Nostalgia T-jet
Nostalgia 4-gear Funny Car
Nostalgia MS 2019 Match racing (new test car)
If you have time, please. Bill, Nico and I would like to try running old funny cars with isolated front axles for a match race. Stock wheels, magnets, 14-Ohm armatures, and braids. The usual pancake chassis rules.
Looking forward to race-day!
I hope everyone has fun and stays safe tonight!
Cheers,
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)