17th-Dec-21, 01:10 AM
(15th-Dec-21, 12:39 AM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote: I didn't realise that the Dutray company was local to Le Mans. Yes, the Circuit de la Sarthe has lost a lot of its charm but is well revered by both Dutray generations and R*lex generations.
The Ecurie Ecosse connection still fascinates me since my father took us to Charterhall Circuit to see the team cars. At the time I was 5 years old so the significance didn't really mean much to me until a few years later when I was given a Corgi Toys model of the famous Commer transporter that was presented to the team after the second Le Mans win.
Leo
That is so amazing about the Corgi transporter! For reference, I'm inserting a photo of the transporter with a D Type atop. I would dearly love to add this or the Fiat Ferrari transporter, below. Even in resin, it costs a packet. I think CMC makes one in 1/18 but it was even more dear. They have Maserati and Ferrari versions, I believe.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)