14th-Dec-21, 03:19 PM
(12th-Dec-21, 09:47 PM)Scuderia_Turini Wrote: Hello Jacky, great to see more of your layout and the Ecurie Ecosse Jaguar.
I was inspired by your Dutray clock to convert one of my clocks but then found a replica on Etsy so bought that. Am going to add a 1:32 version (non-functioning) to my Le Mans pit building.
For info the Ecurie Ecosse paint colour is known as "Flag Metallic Blue"
Leo
Thank you, Leo, for the information on the name of the Ecurie Ecosse colour. It's nice to know the real names for important racing details.
My little Le Mans Dutray clock started out life as a $3.00 Walmart clock. I printed the face from an enlargement of the one I used for the circuit. I really cheaped out, as I could have gotten a larger clock but would have had to get it printed at the office supply store.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)