11th-Dec-21, 01:16 PM
WHile I agree that Hudy's are expensive I have had mine for 18 years and other than replacing the drum twice and occasionally the belt - never had a problem. So for me amortising the cost over so many years and considering exactly how many tyres I have done in that time it is effectively cheap.
I would say this - if you are a magnet racer = dont bother buying one or a weekend floor type racer then also do not buy one (Hudy type I mean ).
I have a home made power source (from a computer transformer) and on the top of it I Have done a similar setup to what Andy has built. Often use that to just finish off what I have done on the hudy.
I think that flat tyre are one of the most important items of tuning that anyone can do ;)
Edit: read this 3 days later and my typing is terrible -sheeesh had to fix so much :)
I would say this - if you are a magnet racer = dont bother buying one or a weekend floor type racer then also do not buy one (Hudy type I mean ).
I have a home made power source (from a computer transformer) and on the top of it I Have done a similar setup to what Andy has built. Often use that to just finish off what I have done on the hudy.
I think that flat tyre are one of the most important items of tuning that anyone can do ;)
Edit: read this 3 days later and my typing is terrible -sheeesh had to fix so much :)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)