6th-Dec-21, 09:38 PM
(2nd-Dec-21, 08:43 AM)rallyhub Wrote: Thank you for posting photos of your beautiful made track.Thank you so much! I wish I had taken pictures as I went. They hay bales were made from styrafoam cut to size and then covered in white glue and coated with a mix from dried grasses that I had run through my wife's juicer mixer. I just took grass clippings from the yard, left from a mulching mower, let them dry out and achieve that tawny golden color, then blended the heck out of them. I experimented with "baling" them with various gauges of wire, but with the number of bales I did, I thought maybe the eye from a distance would let me get away without it.
What material did you use for your hay bales?
Hub
Edited to add: I just saw the X-Acto knife sitting atop the bales on the left. Sorry!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)