4th-Dec-21, 02:46 AM
Gentlemen it turns out I need to work this weekend so without wanting to delay Round 0 and moving forward I ran Round 0 this afternoon and recorded the video. While I’m at work the video will Premier at 12PM Saturday…..3PM Eastern. Hopefully this time helps all of our Australian and European friends.
There is 14 qualified cars in Round 0 so this won’t be as long of a watch vs the 3 hour shootout. How do the 14 qualified cars stack up against the 13 shootout winners……watch and find out!! It’s going to be a heck of a series!
Watch this thread for the YouTube link.
Good Luck All!
Rob
There is 14 qualified cars in Round 0 so this won’t be as long of a watch vs the 3 hour shootout. How do the 14 qualified cars stack up against the 13 shootout winners……watch and find out!! It’s going to be a heck of a series!
Watch this thread for the YouTube link.
Good Luck All!
Rob

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)