Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

GT3 Proxy 2022 locked in entrants technical and pictures
#7

I plan to gather all the technical details for each 27 cars in the GT3 Proxy and create a spreadsheet as in previous seasons. I also plan to run Round 0 with only the 14 cars that I have not been driven yet. I will combine the shootout results with the Round 0 results to created a combined sheet. I’m pretty sure we do not need another 3 hour event and we are not even racing for points yet!

Look for Round 0 on YouTube in the next couple days. I really would like to package these cars up this weekend and send off to race #1 .

Rob
[+] 2 members Like Cgyracer's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Graham
26th-Sep-26, 04:36 PM
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)